Store bought dough makes these rolls come together in a snap.
Bacon-Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Rolls
Makes about 10 servings
- 16 ounces fresh pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon, divided
- 1½ cups shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray a 9-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16x10-inch rectangle. Spread dough with butter, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. In a small bowl, combine ¾ cup bacon, 1 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle over butter.
- Starting with one long side, roll dough into a log; pinch seam to seal. Turn log seam side down, and slice into 10 rolls. Place rolls in prepared skillet. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°. Uncover rolls.
- Bake 18 minutes. Top with remaining ¼ cup bacon and ½ cup cheese. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Let cool in skillet 15 minutes. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons parsley.