A golden-brown biscuit exterior conceals gooey cheese and smoky bacon—it’s heaven in a bite.
Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Bites
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated homestyle biscuits*
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) package thick-cut bacon, chopped and cooked
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Spray a 12-inch cast-iron skillet with baking spray with flour.
- On a clean work surface, cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Gently press each biscuit piece to ¼-inch thickness. Add about 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 teaspoon bacon to center of each dough piece; wrap dough around filling, pinching seams to seal. Starting at sides of pan, place biscuits, seam side down, in concentric circles. (Biscuits will fit snuggly, with sides touching, in pan.) Brush egg onto biscuits; sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake until golden brown, 28 to 30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Serve warm.