Storebought pizza dough makes these cheesy garlic rolls come together in a snap.
Cheesy Garlic Rolls
Makes about 20
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 (16-ounce) bag deli pizza dough
- 1 (8-ounce) container mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1⁄2-inch thickness. Using a 2-inch round cutter, cut dough, rerolling scraps as necessary. In the center of each dough circle, place 4 mozzarella pearls. Wrap dough around cheese, and seal. Place in prepared skillet, seam side down.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Brush rolls with seasoned butter mixture. Serve immediately.
Southern Cast Iron https://www.southerncastiron.com/