Serves: 24 to 36 pieces
- 2 (10-ounce) bags white or dark chocolate melting wafers*
- Peppermint-Cookie Topping and Coconut, Cranberry, and Ginger Topping (recipes follow)
- Line a large square cast-iron griddle or baking pan with parchment paper, and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat desired chocolate on medium in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted. Pour melted chocolate in center of prepared pan, and quickly spread with an offset spatula. Sprinkle with desired toppings. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
*We used Ghirardelli.
- 1½ cups chopped cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies*
- 1 cup crushed soft peppermint pieces
*We used Oreo Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches
Coconut, Cranberry, and Ginger Topping
- ½ cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- ½ cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ cup diced candied ginger