Convenience products allow this sinfully good sweet to come together in no time, and if you’re all about crispy edges and a chewy center, this one is for you, courtesy of a cast-iron wedge pan.
Cookies and Cream Brownies
Makes 8 Servings
- 1 (18.4-ounce) box milk chocolate brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups chopped Oreo cookies (about 10 cookies)
- Garnish: melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray an 8-well cast-iron wedge pan with baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk together brownie mix, oil, eggs, 3 tablespoons water, and vanilla until well combined; stir in half of chopped cookies. Divide batter among prepared wells; sprinkle remaining chopped cookies onto batter.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center of wedges comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. Garnish with melted chocolate, if desired. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.