You’ll want to spread this sweet and spicy sauce on your turkey sandwiches year-round.
Serves: 2 cups
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup pepper jelly
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Garnish: crushed red pepper
- In a small cast-iron Dutch oven, bring cranberries, sugar, ½ cup water, pepper jelly, salt, and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and cook until thickened, about 15 minutes, using the back of a spoon to break up cranberries.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, and let cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Garnish with red pepper, if desired.