Goat Cheese, Mushroom, and Spinach Frittata
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- Garnish: fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Asiago, rosemary, salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Set aside.
- In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring often, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3 minutes. Add spinach, and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 5 minutes. Add egg mixture to onion mixture, whisking to combine. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Bake until golden brown and set, approximately 30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Garnish with rosemary, if desired. Serve immediately.
Southern Cast Iron https://www.southerncastiron.com/