Layered to sweet and crunchy perfection, these Gooey Layer Bars have a little something for everyone.
Gooey Layer Bars
Serves: 8-10 servings
- 2 sleeves graham crackers (18 graham crackers)
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1¼ cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- ¾ cup butterscotch morsels
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse graham crackers until finely ground. Transfer to a medium bowl, and stir in melted butter. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together coconut, chocolate morsels, and butterscotch morsels. Sprinkle over graham cracker crust. Pour condensed milk over mixture.
- Bake until coconut is lightly toasted, 18 to 20 minutes.