Grilling peaches adds a hint of caramel flavor to our favorite summer fruit. Check out more fruit-filled grill pan desserts in our summer issue, available at this link.
Grilled Peach Parfaits with Bourbon Whipped Cream
Serves: 6 servings
- 6 peaches, halved and pitted
- 11⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 11⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 3⁄4 cup toasted pecan halves, chopped
- Garnish: fresh raspberries, fresh mint
- Spray a cast-iron grill pan with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium heat.
- Press cut side of peaches in granulated sugar to coat. Place peaches cut side down on grill pan. Cook until grill marks form and peaches are slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream, confectioners’ sugar, and bourbon with a mixer at medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
- Serve grilled peaches with bourbon whipped cream. Sprinkle with pecans, and garnish with raspberries and mint, if desired.