These fudgy brownies are easy to stir together and serve in less than a hour.
Milk Chocolate Brownies
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups sugar
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup roughly chopped milk chocolate
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 6 (9-ounce) cast-iron gratin dishes with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt until combined. Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add eggs, oil, and vanilla, whisking until just combined. Divide among prepared dishes. Sprinkle with chocolate.
- Bake until set, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.