These individual s’mores make the perfect holiday party favors or teacher gifts.
Mini Skillet S'mores
Serves: 6 (3½-inch) skillets
- 1 (4-ounce) bar dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- ¼ cup chocolate nonpareils
- 6 ginger cookie thins or graham cracker squares
- 6 marshmallows or ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Divide dark chocolate pieces and chocolate nonpareils among 6 (3½-inch) mini cast-iron skillets. Top each with a ginger cookie or graham craker; divide marshmallows among skillets. Place skillets on a baking sheet.
- Broil until marshmallows are golden brown and chocolate pieces have melted, 2 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.