Parmesan-Panko Stuffed Mushrooms
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ¾ cup Japanese bread crumbs (panko)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 18 medium button mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, place bread crumbs. Cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, approximately 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter; toss well. Spoon about 1½ teaspoons bread crumb mixture into each mushroom. Place mushrooms in skillet. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake until mushrooms are tender but still hold their shape, approximately 15 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Southern Cast Iron https://www.southerncastiron.com/