These personal pies are great for breakfast, brunch, or a midnight snack.
Pimiento Cheese, Ham, and Egg Pizzas
Makes 4 (6-inch) pizzas
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated deli pizza dough, room temperature
- ¼ cup pimiento cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 (3-ounce) package thinly sliced prosciutto
- 4 medium eggs
- Ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray 4 (6-inch) cast-iron skillets with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, cut dough into 4 pieces. Press into prepared skillets.
- Bake until crust is firm and begins to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pimiento cheese in center of each crust. Arrange prosciutto slices around pimiento cheese. Using the back of a spoon, press an indentation in center of each pizza. Crack an egg into indentation; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and egg is soft set, about 10 minutes, or to desired doneness. Sprinkle with chives; serve with additional pimiento cheese.