Grilled fruit adds a subtle smokiness to this refreshing summer drink.
Rosé Sangria with Grilled Citrus
Serves: Makes about 12 servings
- 1 navel orange
- 1 lime
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 2 (750-ml) bottles dry rosé wine
- ½ cup bourbon
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add orange, lime, and peaches; cook, turning occasionally, until charred on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute. Slice orange and lime.
- In a large pitcher, stir together rosé, bourbon, and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add strawberries, blackberries, mint, orange slices, lime slices, and peaches. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.