A play on the well-loved dip, this casserole is both wholesome and hearty, filled with shrimp, pasta, artichokes, and spinach and then finished with a cheesy, crispy topping.
Shrimp, Artichoke, and Spinach Casserole
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (16-ounce) box cavatappi pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 (14-ounce) can baby artichoke hearts, drained well and halved
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a 12-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, Alfredo sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir in shrimp, cooked pasta, artichokes, and spinach. Pour mixture into prepared pan; sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle on casserole. Bake until bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 10 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
KITCHEN TIP-This casserole is a great stir-and-bake family supper—no pre-cooking shrimp required.