Buttery, sweet, and savory, these pecans make a great snack or appetizer.
Makes 6 cups
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 6½ cups Schermer Pecan halves
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- In a 12-inch cast-iron skillet, stir together all ingredients until pecans are evenly coated.
- Bake, stirring frequently, until pecans are toasted and very little butter remains in bottom of skillet, 40 to 45 minutes.
Southern Cast Iron https://www.southerncastiron.com/