This popcorn, with its melty clumps of marshmallows, crunchy graham crackers, and chocolate, is hard to resist. To begin, find the recipe for our Dutch Oven Popcorn here.
Makes about 12 cups
- Dutch Oven Popcorn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups lightly crushed graham cracker pieces
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a large bowl, stir together Dutch Oven Popcorn, melted butter, and salt until coated. Add crushed graham crackers and marshmallows, stirring to combine. Spread in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil until marshmallows are toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate on medium in 15-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted. Drizzle popcorn mixture with melted chocolate. Serve immediately, or let cool until chocolate hardens, 15 to 20 minutes.