This turkey-topped pizza gets a sweet-tart kick thanks to a spread of barbecue and cranberry sauces.
Turkey and Cranberry Barbecue Pizza
Makes 1 (12-inch) pizza
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust*
- ¾ cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place pizza crust on a 14-inch cast-iron baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce; spread onto crust, leaving a ½-inch border. Top with cheese, turkey, and onion.
- Bake until crust is crisp and cheese is melted, 10 to 12 minutes. Top with cilantro and red pepper. Serve immediately.
*We used Boboli Original Pizza Crust.