Easy enough for a weeknight dinner, our Bourbon Pork Chops with Grilled Peaches is also impressive enough for company.
Bourbon Pork Chops with Grilled Peaches
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 (2-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 5 fresh peaches, pitted and quartered
- 3 shallots, quartered
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Place pork chops, bourbon, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, and mustard in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to high heat (400° to 450°). Preheat a 12-inch cast- iron skillet on grill 15 minutes. Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Grill peaches, directly on grill rack, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Place pork chops in skillet; grill, covered, 4 minutes per side. Remove pork from skillet; keep warm. Add shallot to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add reserved marinade and broth to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook, whisking frequently, until slightly thickened, approximately 5 minutes. Stir in peaches, butter, and lemon juice; cook 1 minute more. Carefully remove skillet from grill. Stir in basil. Serve peach mixture over pork chops.
Southern Cast Iron https://www.southerncastiron.com/