The only way we can describe this cobbler packed with chocolate, caramel, and marshmallow? Utter decadence.
Salted Caramel S'mores Cobbler
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 16 graham crackers squares, divided
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 1¼ cups chopped semisweet chocolate, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup caramel topping
- 1¼ teaspoons flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray. Line a baking sheet with foil; place skillet on baking sheet.
- Pour melted butter into prepared skillet. Arrange 10 graham cracker squares in bottom of skillet. Top with caramel bits.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 cup chocolate, flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Add milk and vanilla, stirring until combined. Pour batter onto graham crackers in skillet.
- Bake for 22 minutes. Remove skillet from oven. Top with marshmallows and remaining ¼ cup chocolate. Coarsely crush remaining 6 graham crackers, and sprinkle onto marshmallows and chocolate. Drizzle with caramel topping, and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake 15 minutes more. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.